peptastic

Peptastic is standing still

A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)

A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3) - George R.R. Martin A Storm of Swords packed an emotional whollop. It took me a little while to get adjusted to the many cast of characters in The Game of Thrones and A Clash of Kings but, after reading this one I can appreciate the format. How else can each characters complexities get across? You think you know a character after reading two other novels with them but I was surprised by what they are capable of.
Sansa Starke and Tyrion Lannister are still learning not to trust people. Ayra Starke is catching on more quickly. She's already racked up more life experience than her siblings have.

The family dynamic was captured brilliantly in this series so far. Each family seems insane from the inside and often portrays a different view to outsiders.
Each character is shown from their own perspective then displayed from multi layers from the characters they interact with.
I'd still like to read how Daenyerys is portrayed from another character and to connect to the rest of the story. She's the least faceted character as a result.
If Jamie Lannister can make a reader sympathise with an incestous relationship I'm looking forward to reading Cersei's side of the story.

I'm shipping some odd couples:
Ayra & Ja'quen
Sansa & The Hound
Jaimie & Brienne
Daenyers & Jon Snow... yes I know they have yet to interact but the man deserves better than Ygiette. She annoyed me with her constant "You know nothing Jon Snow."